If you have gone through any Project Management Training or you have/had experience working as a project manager, it’s time to integrate project applications to your everyday dealings by making project delivery seamless, more effective and efficient.
Prerequisite for Attendance
It’s 100% hands-on and practical. All delegates must come with their laptops and notebooks installed with a minimum of Microsoft Project 2007. Wireless Internet is FREE throughout the training session.
Microsoft Office Project 2007 and 2010 is robust software used in managing projects in corporate and government organization. It can also be used and customized for personal projects. It is a powerful tool to help you break a project down into manageable parts, identify potential bottlenecks and keep your project on track.
- Build a project plan, enter tasks and develop calendars
- Establish task constraints and deadlines, and create task dependencies
- Creating and Assigning, Managing, Forecasting human and material resources
- Learn how to create and use project files / forms and other planning & controlling documents such as the charter, scope statement, performance reports, proposals, issue log, risk / stakeholders register, and so on.
- Put the power of Scheduling and other Planning tools such as Gantt charts, Earned Value Technique and PERT to work on a project
- Use MS Project to Plan and Track projects progress
- Develop a project plans from start to finish
- Monitor and control project time, cost, quality, contracts and procurement management
Training Schedule and Price
Date: Saturday, December 10th, 2011
Time: 8am – 8pm
Fee: N40, 000 Inaugural Offer: N25, 000
Limitation: Only 10 seats are available for the inaugural offer and payment ends on the 30th of November 2011
All participants interested in enjoying the inaugural offer must make the full payment of N25, 000 before 30th of November 2011 to:
Poet Solvers Limited
After making payment, payment info should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries and further information, kindly use the contact info below:
BB Pin: 21D13BEE
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ROBUST SOFTWARE.
More on Project Management Classes:
1. To see our Facilitators, Testimonies and Pictures, kindly click HERE
2. CAPM Certification – This is targeted at undergraduates, fresh graduates and those still figuring their career path. Click HERE
3. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification – This is targeted at executives and managers who are interested in becoming indispensable at their work showing mastery at systematic and structured problem solving methodology. Click HERE
4. Self-Study – This is targeted at those who for one reason or the other cannot attend the classroom training but want to obtain the CAPM or PMP certification. Click HERE
5. Study Group – This is targeted at individuals who have finished their CAPM or PMP Formal Training and want to go ahead to pass their exams at first try. Click HERE