PMtutor Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online Training
This is an 100% eLearning training on demand. This is an asynchronous online training which mean you can download all the study materials to study offline and do the test online at your convenience.
Above Picture: Janaury 2012 – Our Online Class was launched!
You can now work and get Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified without the hassles of attending and following the regiment of classroom training. No matter your work schedule or perceived geographical limitations, you can attend the training anywhere as long as you have access to the Internet 24 hours 7 days a week. You now have the flexibility of learning at your own pace – those that learn visually can do it through audio visual presentations and those that “learn by doing” have numerous questions with detailed answers.
PDF and video contents can be downloaded via our robust PMtutor eLearning center. Contents can also be transferred to their Tablets, Phones, MP4/MP3 Players, etc. Exam-like Questions can be answered via PMtutor simulation environment making it easy for student to get familiarized with the Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam. Students can chat, email and ask questions from the Instructors online. Students can also chat and email one another.
All chapters are prerequisite to one another – you need to get 80% of the evaluation test for each chapter before moving to the next chapter and a final mock exam before you are issued the 35 PDU certificate which they can use to maintain your PMI credential status like PMP.
Training Fee – N20, 000
*All trainings are in line with American Society of Quality (ASQ) and International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
For more info, kindly click HERE to contact Dipo
PAYMENT INFORMATION: Monies can be paid to:
Poet Solvers Limited
Poet Solvers Ventures
Those that paid to the bank should please, send their teller number to this email address (support [at] pmtutor [dot] org).
N/B: Due to cashless Lagos, we may not collect payments in our office or at the date of training. All payments must be settled via the means above.
JUSTIFICATION FOR SIX SIGMA
The justification for Six Sigma is simple – it is the single most effective problem-solving methodology for improving business and organization performance. There is not a business, technical or process challenge that can’t be improved with Six Sigma. It is about applying a structured, scientific method to improving any aspect of business, organization, process, or person. It is about engaging in disciplined data collection and analysis to determine the best possible way of meeting your customer’s need while satisfying yours and minimizing wasted resources and maximizing profit in the process.
The potential of Six Sigma has remained out of reach for the vast majority of professionals – it has been too expensive and complicated for small-and medium-sized businesses, public institution, non-profit organization, educational environments and even aspiring individuals. 15-day training in Six Sigma Black Belt in Nigeria can cost nothing less than Eight Hundred Thousand Naira (N800, 000) in Lagos and more outside Lagos. We have decided to empower Nigerians financially by revealing the mysteries of Six Sigma at affordable and neighbor-friendly price.
Two dramatic things happen to those who attend this workshop. First they will see their world very differently. They see cause-and-effect connections, recognize inputs, process flow, outputs and understand variations. Second, with this newfound understanding and problem-solving knowledge, participants will make improvement in their personal lives and work environment. These changes in mindset alone eliminate countless frustrating problems and add value worth millions and billions of Naira.
Why Get Certified?
- Certification is an impartial, third-party endorsement of an individual’s professional knowledge.
- Certification evaluates whether an individual possesses the education, experience and professional knowledge to meet industry standards.
- Certifications ensure companies and organization that their training investments in their employees are satisfactory.
- Certification allows an individual to participate in their own professional destiny.
- Certifications are portable since they do not depend on one company’s definition of a certain job or level of training.
- IASSC Certification is one of the impartial third-party endorsements of an individual’s professional knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma standards in the industry.
“Knowledge does not grow like a tree where you dig a hole, plant your feet, cover them with dirt, and pour water on them daily. Knowledge grows with time, work, and dedicated effort. It cannot come by any other means. “– Ed Parker
Listed below are some of the topics covered in the course:
- Listed below are some of the topics covered in the course:
- 1.1 The Basics of Six Sigma1.1.1 Meanings of Six Sigma
1.1.2 General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
1.1.3 Deliverable of a Lean Six Sigma Project
1.1.4 The Problem Solving Strategy Y = f(x)
1.1.5 Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
1.1.6 Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
1.2 The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
1.2.1 Defining a Process
1.2.2 Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
1.2.3 Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
1.2.4 Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
1.2.5 Basic Six Sigma Metrics: a. including DPU, DPMO, FTY, RTY Cycle
Time, deriving these metrics and these metrics
1.3 Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
1.3.1 Building a Business Case & Project Charter
1.3.2 Developing Project Metrics
1.3.3 Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
1.4 The Lean Enterprise
1.4.1 Understanding Lean
1.4.2 The History of Lean
1.4.3 Lean & Six Sigma
1.4.4 The Seven Elements of Waste: a. Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Overprocessing, Conveyance, Waiting
1.4.5 5S: a. Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline, Sort
2.1 Process Definition
2.1.1 Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
2.1.2 Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
2.1.3 X-Y Diagram
2.1.4 Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
2.2 Six Sigma Statistics
2.2.1 Basic Statistics
2.2.2 Descriptive Statistics
2.2.3 Normal Distributions & Normality
2.2.4 Graphical Analysis
2.3 Measurement System Analysis
2.3.1 Precision & Accuracy
2.3.2 Bias, Linearity & Stability
2.3.3 Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
2.3.4 Variable & Attribute MSA
2.4 Process Capability
2.4.1 Capability Analysis
2.4.2 Concept of Stability
2.4.3 Attribute & Discrete Capability
2.4.4 Monitoring Techniques
3.1 Lean Controls
3.1.1 Control Methods for 5S
3.1.3 Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
- 1.1 The Basics of Six Sigma1.1.1 Meanings of Six Sigma
More on PMtutor Menu
- Faculties, Testimonies and Pictures of Events. Click PMtutor HERE
- PMP & CAPM Certification Training, Click PMP and CAPM HERE
- PRINCE2 Certification Training, Click PRINCE2 HERE
- SAP Project Systems Training, Click SAP HERE
- Lean Six Sigma Certification & Minitab Training, Click Six Sigma HERE
- Business Analyst & MS Visio Practical Training, Click Business Analyst HERE
- Primavera P6 Practical Training, Click Primavera P6 HERE
- Microsoft Project 2013 Practical Training, Click MSP 2013 HERE
- Online Training for PMI courses, Click Online PMI HERE
- Cloud Computing, Click Cloud HERE
- Discounts and Scholarships, Click Discounts and Scholarships HERE