PMtutor is a brand of POeT Solvers Ltd – a company accredited by the Project Management Institute as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) #3732 and also an Accredited Trainer for International Association for Six Sigma Black Belt (IASSC). Kindly see our faculties, testimonies, scholarships and pictures below.
100% Money-Back Guarantee on Training Fee if a delegate fails any Project Management Exam
Above Picture: Dipo Tepede taking First Banks’ Relationship Managers on Project Finance at First Academy
Courses & Programs
- PMP Certification Training with PRACTICAL interpretation, Click PMP HERE
- Lean Six Sigma Certification & FREE MINITAB Training, Click Six Sigma HERE
- Business Analyst (CBAP and PMI-PBA) Training, Click Business Analyst HERE
- Analytics in Business Using IBM SPSS, MINITAB and EXCEL, Click Analytics HERE
- Primavera P6 Practical Training, Click Primavera P6 HERE
- Microsoft Project 2013 Practical Training, Click MSP 2013 HERE
- Risk Analysis with PERT Master, Click PERT Master HERE
- PDUs for PMI Credentials, Click PDUs HERE
- DIPLOMA IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT, Click Details HERE
- SAP Project Systems Training, Click SAP HERE
- Planner and Scheduler Workshop, click Scheduler HERE
- LEAN Certification Training, Click LEAN HERE
- Scholarships and Discounts, Click PMtutot Scholarships here
Please, see below a summary of our full training offerings in the tables below grouped into:
Online Courses, Click Details here
Classroom Courses, Click Details here
FOR TESTIMONIALS, kindly click Testimonials HERE
OUR STORY IN PICTURES
SEPTEMBER 2010 CLASS PICS
The conference arrangement is meant to foster interaction, learning and easy absorption of knowledge while the classroom arrangement is meant for mock exam. Final Group Picture..
NOVEMBER 2010 CLASS PICS
Mock exam creates a serious atmosphere; you can hear a pin drop! Final Group Class pics with the three principal stakeholders seated.
JANUARY 2011 CLASS PICS
Our final Mock Exam always breathes a pensive atmosphere and group class pics with the three stakeholders seated. Late Ben Ojumo gets a Twin Tub Washer for being the highest scorer in the mock exam.
MARCH 2011 KODAK MOMENTS
Mr. James Agama came tops in the Mock Exam – he won the Twin Tub Washing Machine and presented it to his wife on her birthday – she celebrated it with the class. Gbenga Sesan did the presentation. March, 2011 Class was oversubscribed – Showing in the pics above is a training session with Yosola and final group picture with the three stakeholders seated.
ABUJA CLASS (March 2011)
Just like the March Class in Lagos, the married couple went home with our fastest selling rechargeable fan. Final Group Class pics in Abuja and of course, boys will always be boys
MAY 2011 CLASS PICS
Yosola did the honors of calling the winner in ascending order and Enahoro presented Charles Oribi (the highest scorer of the mock exam) the prize of Twin-Tub Washer. Final Group Class Picture for May in front of JOBMAG with facilitators seated.
JULY 2011 CLASS PICS
Typical Lunch period after a heavy dose of mock exam….Final group picture and highest scorer prize presentation. Group Class Pics.
SEPTEMBER 2011 CLASS PICS
Demola Abejoye, PMP training and a final group class picture. Kayode Adewuyi was the highest scorer – he opted for Water Dispenser and fridge as his gift.
NOVEMBER CLASS, 2011
A Normal Class Lecture – Front and Back View. Final Group Picture for November 2011 Class
YOU CAN SEE MORE COOL RECENT TRAINING PICTURES BY CLICKING MY FACEBOOK ALBUM HERE
YOU CAN CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE