No more monthly scheduling limitations with deadlines, delayed results or alternative Ghana trips. Interested candidates of PMI credentials can now test at Dragnet Prometric Test Center, 2nd floor NCWS House on Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos from Monday July 31, 2017. However, testing can only be done twice a day (8.30am and 1.00p.m), three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Fridays). All PMI credentials tests can now be taken at the center with alternative option for the Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM®), to be conducted directly on your computer from the comfort of your home (On-demand Web-based).
In related news, as a result of the release of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition in September 2017, the PMP exam will be changing in the first quarter of 2018. The exact date of the examination change will be announced soon. These updates will ensure the exam content is consistent with the PMBOK® Guide. Anyone taking the exam prior to Q1 2018 will receive the current version of the exam that references the PMBOK Guide® – Fifth Edition.
We offer task-based interpretation of PMBOK Guide for insight and easy retention of knowledge, tools and techniques. Our candidates become proficient in relevant Project Management software while exploring PMI certification exams like PMP and PMI-PBA. To ensure pass at first try to all candidates interested in taking any of the PMI certification exams, we give free exam-like simulation questions, dumps, formulas, videos, audios, slides and 100% Money back Guarantee. Please, review PMtutor offerings here or you want to go directly to PMP offerings here.
If you’re utilizing the PMBOK Guide® as a study tool for the PMP, you can expect to find the following updates in the PMBOK Guide® – Sixth Edition:
- A new chapter on the role of the project manager has been added to focus on leading projects effectively – competencies, experience and skills that are all necessary.
- Two Knowledge Areas have been re-named to more accurately reflect which elements can be managed… and which cannot:
- Time Management is now Schedule Management
- Human Resource Management is now Resource Management
- Every Knowledge Area features four new sections:
- Key Concepts
- Trends and Emerging Practices
- Tailoring Considerations
- Considerations for Agile/Adaptive Environments