This practical workshop will equip candidates with in-depth knowledge of the United Nations (UN) recruitment process and greatly increase their odds to be hired at the United Nations for a life-long rewarding career or short-term highly paid contracts that could potentially lead to long-term appointments. It details all the application, assessment, interviews and selection process for any UN position. It comes with a FREE Continuous Certification Requirement (CCR) course titled “Managing International Projects”.
This is based on a 2-Course Structure
- How to get a Job at United Nations
- Introduction to United Nations careers and jobs mapping;
- United Nations Careers and Inspira;
- The job application process;
- Job openings in Inspira;
- Evaluation criteria;
- Pre-screening and eligibility rules;
- Search, prepare and apply for job applications;
- Assessments and interviews.
- Managing International Projects
- Projects in a globalized world
- Aspects of an international project
- International Competencies
- Cultural Dimension
- Project Phases
- Environment and stakeholder analysis
- Project organization
- Decision making processes
- Team development
- Communication culture
- Project control
- Risk management
- Conflict management
- Quality management
- Supplier management
- Management role in the project
- Case Study: Brazil, China, Germany, India, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, USA
Saturday, 29th April 2017
10am to 12.30pm – How to get a Job at United Nations (2.5 hours)
1pm to 6pm – Managing International Projects (5 hours)
N50, 000 N25, 000 (50% Discount on Pilot Courses)
– Delegate Capacity
– Target Audience
- Candidates looking for contracts, jobs, promotion and career switch with interest at working in the UN.
- Project Managers and Business Analyst seeking certification in International Project Management
- PMI Credential Holders who want access to 12 PDUs
– Payment Information
Poet Solvers Ltd
Please, send transfer information to email address (support [at] pmtutor [dot] org).
PMtutor Office: 125A Apapa Road behind Skye Bank by Costain Roundabout.
N/B: Seat is reserved on first pay NOT first “show of interest”.