This is a live virtual workshop hence participants can learn anywhere without geographical restriction. This free introductory course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics of the SAP system. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly used functions and features of SAP. The course is demonstrated with live SAP system in easy to follow steps. You will also gain valuable insights into enterprise technology processes. This is targeted at graduate to senior level.
PMtutor Delegates interpreting the PMBOK Guide using SAP Project Systems
- Opportunity to ask question(s) concerning SAP
- Solidifying the foundation to your SAP career
- Gives soft landing to learning the SAP ERP module
- Expose you to tricks that will never be learnt in a normal SAP class
- Puts you ahead of competition
- Well informed on whether to invest in the SAP journey
- Highly interactive sessions with videos and hands-on practical.
Training Date: Saturday, 27th of February 2016
Time: 7a.m. to 11a.m.
Registration Deadline: 19th February 2016
Free Registration Process
- Click on the Contact Dipo Page here
- Fill the form on the page correctly with FREE SAP as the “subject” and motivation for joining this SAP training as the “message”.
- You will be contacted on the 21st of February via email or SMS for confirmation and the procedure to join the live virtual class.
- Please, note that selected candidates will be based on filling the form correctly as stated in No. 2 of this registration process.
Snapshot of our approach to the SAP Beginners Training
- Brief History of SAP
- SAP Architecture, components and modules
- Learn how to Navigate, Search and Get Help
- Work with Master Data and Post Transactions
- Understand Common Icons in SAP
- Working with multiple sessions and shortcuts
- How to look at technical information for a field
- Rudiments of Configuration
- Hands-on Practical work