Over the years, I have come to understand the power of Personal Self Development and how a consciously aware individual can cause positive change within his/her environment. However, almost everywhere in Nigeria is without form and void and darkness seem to persist in the face of the deep hence we need LIGHT!
Not just light that is placed on the candle stand but light that has the capacity of spreading and illuminating other candles. This is what knowledge does but not just any knowledge but a portable one that can be applied to every facet of an individual’s life.
I have witnessed first-hand the working knowledge of Project Management; I have realized that it goes beyond career advancement or economic empowerment. One very dramatic thing happens to those that attend our Project Management Trainings – they see their world differently. This change in mindset alone will make improvement in their personal lives and work environment – it will eliminate countless frustrating problems and add priceless value.
In order to achieve true repentance, we set a goal – all participants must obtain an international certification. Although the reasons to obtain certification cannot be over-emphasized:
• Certification is an impartial, third-party endorsement of an individual’s professional knowledge.
• Certification evaluates whether an individual possesses the education, experience and professional knowledge to meet industry standards.
• Certifications ensure companies and organization that their training investments in their employees are satisfactory.
• Certification allows an individual to participate in his or her own professional destiny.
• Certifications are portable since they do not depend on one company’s definition of a certain job or level of training.
We look beyond this justifiable reasons and use certification as a tool to focus on the conscious self-development of our participants and making excellence the goal post.
Studies have shown that the most important way to achieve excellent performance in any given career is to practice; champions do not become champions when they win, but in the hours, weeks and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character thus excellence is an art won by training and habituation
We strongly believe in these words and earnestly hope that you will open your heart as you go through our PM menu below. Above all, we have been able to successful re-segment an existing market with a low cost strategy and have produced 5 target markets to focus on.
1.CAPM Certification – This is targeted at undergraduates, fresh graduates and those still figuring their career path.
2. PMP Certification – This is targeted at individual work force with 3-years and above work experience.
3. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification – This is targeted at executives and managers who are interested in becoming indispensable at their work showing mastery at systematic and structured problem solving methodology.
4. Self-Study – This is targeted at those who for one reason or the other cannot attend the classroom training but want to obtain the CAPM or PMP certification.
5. Study Group – This is targeted at individuals who have finished their CAPM or PMP Formal Training and want to go ahead to pass their exams at first try.
I welcome you as you begin your great journey to total mind renewal as you choose whichever target you fall within. Get ready to soar to greater heights in life. Get ready to differentiate yourself amongst your peers. Get ready to become a role model.
Remember, if you work hard, then you can play hard. I will conclude with the words of Ed Parker:
“Knowledge does not grow like a tree where you dig a hole, plant your feet, cover them with dirt, and pour water on them daily. Knowledge grows with time, work, and dedicated effort. It cannot come by any other means.”